Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I guess I will Blog!


First of all, I hate to write. Hate it! However, I am so impressed with friends' blogs that I just REALLY REALLY want to do it. This is not my first attempt. I think I have been trying to set up my own blog for about 3 years. I would always get stuck on something like "create your template" and give up (seriously). This was combined with the world's slowest internet service. Now that we have super fast internet and more motivation we will see how it goes. My main purpose for this blog is to create a record/journal for my kids, so there will be a lot of mindless, mundane, uninspired entries...hence the blog title. I am sure it will also closely resemble some of the above mentioned friends' blog sites. This is only because I have no idea how to come up with one myself. So, just keep in mind that imitation is the greatest form of flattery! I hope to update daily(haha!) Mostly, I just don't want to miss the "dailies" here.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda!

    Emma's Blog is http://techappconsulting.com/emmali/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! Finally, a blog for me to stalk! I'm so so so glad its yours! I don't care if you are blogging about the neighbors cat. I want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe how big he is! He's beautiful!
    So glad to see you in the bloggy world!
    Love,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete