Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bathroom Remodel - Before






We have decided to finally redo the kid's bathroom. The before picture makes it look so much better than it actually was! It was livable, but we wanted a change. I can't wait to have after pictures to share...hopefully by this weekend. My sweet husband has spent hours pulling up the vinyl square tiles and re-texturing the walls. He has also built the cabinet doors. He is so handy, I can't imagine that we would ever do this if he wasn't able to do most of it himself! I also had a couple of little helpers that wanted to paint. I think we ended up with more paint on the floor than on the wall. So fun! I spent the day yesterday painting the ceiling and walls. I had forgotten how much I don't like manual labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment