Monday, August 2, 2010

One of My Favorite Places


Today.


Over a year ago.
Building the posts. March 2009


Playing on the back porch - July 2010

As Bruce is finishing up our new bathroom, I must brag on one of his many other projects that he has made for me. I am so lucky to be married to one of the most talented men on earth! When we moved into this house 2 years ago, there was absolutely no back porch. Bruce decided to build a pergola with some leftover wood my brother-in-law gave him. (In our previous homes, he has built from this leftover wood, a swing arbor and a sandbox, which we have moved with us, as well as a deck off of our master bathroom that of course stayed at the old house, and a porch fence which stayed as well.) He takes something that looks like nothing, and turns it into something fabulous! He had the concrete poured and gave me the patio furniture as my coming home from the hospital present when Landon was born. I love this patio!

1 comment: