Sunday, August 22, 2010

Colorado


We took a little trip out of town to Colorado. It was so nice to breath some fresh mountain air!

Bruce got to haul little squirt around in his backpack...


In a pot at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. Very cool zoo by the way!


On top of Pikes Peak...
Braden was working on his pose throughout the trip.



Having some ice cream at Whit's End (Adventures in Odyssey) at Focus on the Family. The downstairs area for the kids was really cool, but the adult area had seemed to lost its I don't know, shall I say "focus". It was like someone stuck their finger in a light socket. The place was full of transforming, equipping, experiencing, felt needs, blah blah blah. Boring! Let's be a little more original people. I was however impressed with their Sanctity of Life displays.


Manitou Cliff Dwellings. I have always thought these were so cool, but I can't help it. It brings out the anthropology girl in me.

Cripple Creek Railroad. We took this mine train to a mining ghost town. I loved it!!! I love all of the history surrounding these old towns.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look on Landon's face in that backpack. Confused. Comfy. Sweet. Happy to be attached to his Daddy.

    ReplyDelete